See How They Age

Jo Robinson jor at teleport.com
Mon Nov 27 13:35:40 EST 1995

	My melatonin Home Page now includes a photo of an on-going
mouse longevity experiment involving melatonin.  I show a picture of
two of the mice, both 14 months old.  One has been treated with melatonin
at night (1 mg. dissolved in 1 liter of water); the other has been given
plain water.  EVen though the mice are still relatively young, you can
see a difference between them.  Thought you might be interested.  I will
update the photo as the experiment proceeds.
	Jo

	Go to http://www.teleport.com/~jor