For those who tried to e-mail me, please read this.

Angelo Schouten d_quale at dds.nl
Wed Oct 4 10:18:40 EST 1995

My internet provider dds (my e-mail account and so on) experienced a disk
failure last weekend. This means that the server erased some of my accumulated
e-mail messages (I was "gone" too). However I did have a peep with ftp
beforehand, but unfortunately I did not store any of your questions or
suggestions to me. But I do remember a lot of interesting persons [*] who at
least caught my immediate attention.

Since I nearly always answer e-mail (I am that nice) I would ask those
concerned ("missing in action") kindly to e-mail me again. If you did receive
my personal reply this day on (Sept 4th), then your messages were not
corrupted. Sorry to bother you that way. The network provider works fine
again.

Yours truly,

Angelo Schouten (Chem/Phys/Sci.life-extension)
d_quale at dds.nl

[*] some of the topics I recall: EPR/ESR -DNA bases (in Nederlands), Vitamine
B12, Eggs, ...