Funds for ageing research

Leonid A.Gavrilov ageing at ilr.rc.ac.ru
Sat Oct 14 07:24:38 EST 1995

Dear Colleagues,

   Funds are available for joint scientific research and scientific
meetings in 1996-1997 with the deadline of joint grant application
by December, 1995.

   The scientific areas for collaboration with our research group
are rather wide and include virtually all the topics discussed in
our book 'THE BIOLOGY OF LIFE SPAN: A QUANTITATIVE APPROACH',
1991, Harwood Academic Publishers, ISBN: 3-7186-4983-7. Within this
wide range of scientific topics a special priority will be given
to the projects on longevity research (determinants of human longevity,
centenarian studies, collection and analysis of genealogical data for
longevity research, etc.).

   3 groups of countries are eligible to receive funds for collaboration
with our group:
    1. Germany
    2. China
    3. Countries of the former Soviet Union except Russia itself

   Scientists of the eligible countries are kindly invited to send
declarations of intent and their CVs to the E-mail address mentioned
in this message.

   Information about our research group and our publications (including
the book) could be received upon the request or at URL:

      http://alpha.genebee.msu.su/au/gavrilov-la/

   Since the number of joint projects for funding is restricted, those who
respond first have the highest chances to receive funds.

   Sincerely yours,

   Dr.Leonid A.Gavrilov, Ph.D.
   Principal Research Scientist
   Moscow State University