Seminars on Longevity Research

WUNSCH Guillaume wunsch at
Tue Sep 5 07:12:57 EST 1995

Dear Colleagues,

   The purpose of this message is to inform you about the significant extension
of the list of our scientific lectures and seminars on longevity research
after our 3 recent presentations on the III European Congress of Gerontology in
Amsterdam and a seminar at the University of Utrecht.

   The new updated schedule of our seminars is printed below. We would be
happy to give a seminar in your organization too (especially if you are
located in Europe) and to discuss the opportunities for scientific
collaboration on longevity research and centenarian studies.

   Sincerely yours,

   Dr.Leonid A.Gavrilov, Ph.D.
   Dr.Natalia S.Gavrilova, Ph.D.

P.S.: The updated extended list of our seminars is printed below.

1. Belgium. September 5-13, 15-20.
   Contact person: Professor Guillaume Wunsch.
   Phone: (32 10) 47 29 51
   Fax: (32 10) 47 29 52
   Working Address: Dr.Leonid A.Gavrilov, Ph.D.
                    c/o Prof.G.Wunsch
                    Institut de demographie
                    place Montesquieu, 1/17
                    B-1348 Louvain-la-Neuve

   Home Address: Dr.Leonid A.Gavrilov, Ph.D.
                 c/o Mrs.Cecile Goossens
                 Clos des Molons, 1
                 B-1348 Louvain-la-Neuve
     Home phone: (32 10) 45 07 67

2. United Kingdom. September 13-14 and perhaps later.
   Contact person: Dr. Michael Murphy.
   Phone: 0171-405 7686
   Fax: 0171-955 6833
   Address: Dr.Leonid A.Gavrilov,Ph.D.
            c/o Dr.M.Murphy
            Population Studies
            London School of Economics
            Houghton Street
            London WC2A 2AE

3. France. September 21-22 and perhaps later.
   Contact person: Dr.Michel Allard.
   Phone: 33(1) 44 96 10 95
   Fax: 33(1) 44 96 11 99
   Address: Dr. Leonid A.Gavrilov,Ph.D.
            c/o Dr.Michel Allard
            IPSEN Foundation
            24, rue Erlanger
            75781 PARIS cedex 16

P.S.: This list might be extended in future.