Old grafting test of Hayflick limit

Edward Krug Ed.Krug at UCHSC.EDU
Sat Sep 23 03:55:29 EST 1995

Help.  I need to track down the scientific community's verdict on the
experiments where a patch of distinct skin was serially passed to young
mice (?) to attempt to determine if the skin stays young if it is always
attached to a young animal, or if it ages even though it's blood supply
comes from a young animal.
	I seem to recall some discussion that there was no clear
conclusion because the graft became infiltrated with younger host cells.
	I could find the orginal article on Medline, but finding the
follow on commentary and overall conclusion is difficult.
Thanks, in adance,
Ed Krug