John de Rivaz John at
Sun Apr 14 07:46:07 EST 1996

In article: <4kllag$3et$1 at>  Jan Czekajewski
Ph.D. <75144.2413 at CompuServe.COM> writes:
> We at Columbus Instruments developed RESPIROMETER that can be
> used to assess the oxygen consumption and carbon dioxide
> production starting from bacteria to animals and even in humans.
> The RESPIROMETER is being used by several researchers to
> determine the quality of meat through measuring the oxygen
> consumption and carbon dioxide production. If there is any
> bacterial contamination, it can be assessed from the results of

BSE is a prion disease, not a bacterial disease.

> oxygen consumption. For this reason, we belive that our
> RESPIROMETER can be used in detecting the contaminated beef and
> probably to diagnose whether the cow is infected with mad cow
> disease or not. If you need further information about our
> RESPIROMETER and its application, please send e-mail or fax to
> the following address.
> Internet: 75144.2413 at
> Fax: 614-276-0529.
               * Publisher of        Longevity Report *
John de Rivaz  *                     Fractal Report   *
               *          details on request          *
In the information age, sharing can increase world wealth enormously,
because giving information does not decrease your information.
                Fast loading, very few slow pictures