a question on nanotechnology

John de Rivaz John at longevb.demon.co.uk
Thu Aug 8 05:09:02 EST 1996

In article: <4ua1u0$ml5 at news2.h1.usa.pipeline.com>  jmsdean at pipeline.com
> if nanotechnology is simply the manipulation of molecules, is taking any
> drug, let's say prozac, which blocks the reuptake of the serotonin
> on the sending side of the synapse, kind of like a primitive form of
> nanotechnology?
> luke

In theory, yes, but it is confusing to think like this. "Real"
nanotechnology is building machines using individual atoms and molectles as
working parts. There are some nanotechnology articles on my web site under
"free reports" from the home page.

               * Publisher of        Longevity Report *
John de Rivaz  *                     Fractal Report   *
               *          details on request          *
    In the information age, sharing can increase world
    wealth enormously, because giving information does
              not decrease your information.
        Fast loading, very few slow pictures