Physiology of aging bibliography

Katherine Tsaioun TSAIOUN_VK at MINT.HNRC.TUFTS.EDU
Mon Jan 15 11:26:23 EST 1996

There are no manuals per se on the physiology of aging but there is a
reasonable chapter on aging processes in Shils, Oslon and Shike "Modern
Nutrition in Health and Disease". Also, ther is a good review on the
subject published by the director of the USDA Human Nutrition Research
Center on Aging at Tufts University, where I happen to work:

Rosenberg I.H. at al. Nutritional Factors in Physical and Cognitive
Functions of Elderly People. Am. Journal of Clin. Nutrition. 55(6
suppl.) 1237s-1243s. 1992 Jun.

I am sure it will have a lot of references for you.

Good luck!