Q10 Vitamin?

Jack Challem Jack_Challem at ortel.org
Tue Jan 23 22:33:34 EST 1996

Jack_Challem at ortel.org (Jack Challem) wrote:
>The SA article is interesting, but things are better understood than you
>might think. The heart of Peter Mitchell's 1978 Nobel prize in chemistry was
>related to CoQ10 (uniquinone). I mentioned this quaint fact to my FDA
>contact, and his response was "If that's the case, we might have to
>reevaluate our position on CoQ10."
 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

sender at forecasts.com wrote:
>TO BAN ITS GENERAL USE BY THE PUBLIC?

Just the opposite, I think..that maybe they ought to give CoQ10 a little more
credence. Doesn't really matter, though...he's relatively low level in the
FDA and far from the Washington powers.

Jack Challem
Editor & Publisher
THE NUTRITION REPORTER TM newsletter

THE NUTRITION REPORTER, an independent newsletter, summarizes recent medical journal
articles on vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients. For a sample issue, send $3 and a long
self-addressed envelope with 55 cents postage to The Nutrition Reporter, PO Box 5505,
Aloha OR 97006 USA. Sample articles and more info also at http://198.107.48.104/I/
Challem. html. (That's a capital "eye" between the slashes.) By the way...we do not sell vitamins.