Future

David Cassarino dsc9w at avery.med.Virginia.EDU
Sun Jul 21 11:47:22 EST 1996

jmsdean at pipeline.com writes:
> can someone help me with the calorie restriction theory.
>
> i thought if you restrict calories your body gets weak and your immune
> system is not at maximum performance.
>
> luke

Luke,

I think you're confusing calorie restriction with starvation.
Consuming a diet with low total calories but sufficient
vitamins and minerals should not weaken you, and should
actually stimulate the IS.
--
David S. Cassarino              "The mind is not a vessel to be filled
MSTP, Neuroscience 2nd Year          but a fire to be kindled."
dsc9w at virginia.edu