Predictors of human longevity

Leonid A.Gavrilov ageing at ilr.rc.ac.ru
Sat Jun 22 05:23:31 EST 1996

Dear Colleagues,

   Recently we have found new strong predictors of human longevity
at personal level.

   These new results were published partially in the following papers:

   Gavrilov, L.A., N.S.Gavrilova, G.N.Evdokushkina G.N., Y.E.Kushnareva,
   V.G.Semyonova, A.L.Gavrilova, E.V.Lapshin, N.N.Evdokushkina (1996)
   Determinants of human longevity: parental age at reproduction and
   offspring longevity, Longevity Report (ISSN 0964-5659), 10, 54, 7-15.

   Gavrilov, L.A., N.S.Gavrilova, G.N.Evdokushkina G.N., Y.E.Kushnareva,
   V.G.Semyonova, A.L.Gavrilova, E.V.Lapshin, N.N.Evdokushkina (1996)
   The revival of longevity genetics, Longevity Report (ISSN 0964-5659),
   10, 55, 3-4.

   Another part of our results is kept strictly confidential because of
their commercial value for life insurance market.

   We would greatly appreciate any collaboration in this area including
practical applications to life insurance business.

   Sincerely yours,

   Dr.Leonid A.Gavrilov, Ph.D.
   Director, Center for Longevity Research
   A.N.Belozersky Institute