HELP : POSTDOC info required

Girish V Belsare belsare at ix.netcom.com
Wed Jun 26 22:51:42 EST 1996

Hello.
I am trying to gather information regarding postdocterate positions
available nearby Chicago ( IL , USA ) area.

This information is requested by a friend of mine who is doing a Ph.D.
in cancer research in India. Her thesis is regarding studies on the
expression of myeloid antigens on human granulocytes.
I do not have enough background in this area and so , I am finding it
difficult to proceed. After checking through the available newsgroups ,
I found this one to be closest in terms of terminology ( pardon my
ignorance please ! ) Hence , the request.

Any help/direction you can give me in this regard is welcome.

My e-mail address is : belsare at ix.netcom.com

Thanx
Belsare