Source for mortality rates/life expec by occupation?

Sydney Shall bafa1 at central.susx.ac.uk
Mon Mar 18 08:31:09 EST 1996

Steve Chambers (steve at chambers.ak.planet.co.nz) wrote:
: Does anyone know a good source for data on mortality rates or life expectancy
: by occupational group?

: Thanks in advance :-)

: Steve

: --
:  ________________________
: (I_lurk,_therefore_I_am!_\  ,,,                           Steve Chambers
:                            (o o)          steve at chambers.ak.planet.co.nz
I suggest that you ask any big Life-Insurance Company.  Clearly their
actuaries must have access to such data.  When you find out, will you
please tell us all.

Sydney Shall

--
Sydney SHALL, Laboratory of Cell and Molecular Biology, Biology Building,
University of Sussex, Brighton, East Sussex BN1 9QG, ENGLAND.