IGF-1 dissipation

Ralph L. Samson 73071.20 at COMPUSERVE.COM
Tue Dec 9 16:23:05 EST 1997

Dear Ageing Bionet Readers,
       Some time ago, I described a new approach to fat loss.  At that time
my research was rather incomplete.  Since then I have gathered more data.
Actually, what I discovered was a way to stimulate the liver to inject
IGF-1 into the blood.  All the observed results resembled that obtained
from HGH release, but there was no significant amount of HGH in the blood.
I just got the results of an IGF-1 test.  The level is about in the middle
of the reference range for my age, but the blood was drawn about 13 hours
after the IGF-1 injection would have occurred.  If the level of IGF-1
declines with time, the initial level could have been much higher.  This
effect would be similar to that when IGF-1 is injected into the blood.
I wonder if any of you would have any data on this or know of some
reference on this.  I will appreciate any information.
Regards, Ralph L. Samson