NEED INFO ON EARLOBE CREASE AND HEART ATTACKS ECT......

Lou Pagnucco lpagnucco at delphi.com
Fri Jan 17 02:10:31 EST 1997

"Joseph Cannon" <JCannon at icdc.com> writes:

>Im looking for information substantuating the connection between having an
>earlobe crease and an increased incidence of atherosclerosis, heart attacks
>and strokes. the only reference I have for it is in Life Extension by Dirk
>Person (1984). does anybody have any more up to date info on this that
>either substantuates or refutes this phenomenon?
>--
>Joseph Patrick Cannon
>BS chemistry and Biology
>MS Exercise Physiology (May 1997)

I read a report debunking the original paper. I can't remember where,
but it seems to me that an ear crease is much more indicative of
sleeping style than of a propensity toward heart disease.
It is hard to take any of these uncorroborated claims rushed into
print by our "publish or perish" news media.