Call to British Colleagues,SUNDAY TIMES,London,15 June issue

hk05 at hk05 at
Wed Jun 18 03:35:53 EST 1997

On 14 Jun 1997 13:27:36 -0700, leonid at ("Leonid
A.Gavrilov") wrote:

>Dear British Colleagues,
>  We have just received an information that today, on Sunday,
>June 15, 1997, the British newspaper:
>                SUNDAY TIMES, London
>has published an article about our most recent scientific
>discovery that daugthers born to older fathers have shorter
>***** We would greatly appreciate any information about this
>article (title, page, reference, etc.) if possible! *******

The Sunday Times has a web site on

A non-profit membership organization dedicated to the extension of the
healthy human lifespan through ground breaking research, innovative
ideas and practical methods.

LIFE EXTENSION MAGAZINE - Living Healthier - Reaching for Immortality
The ULTIMATE source for new health and medical breakthoughs worldwide.