WWW: Hardin Meta Directory update - Geriatrics

Eric Rumsey eric-rumsey at uiowa.edu
Wed May 28 12:57:09 EST 1997

This is to announce an updated version of the Hardin Meta Directory web
page for Geriatrics. A *new and important feature* for Hardin MD is that
we are now using a link checker to check the connection rate for the lists
that are included. Generally the lists with better connection rates are
toward the top of their size category (although size of the list is also a
consideration in placement). Lists on the updated Hardin MD Geriatrics
page with especially good connection rates include:

-MedWeb: Geriatrics
-Eldercare Web - Text only | Graphical, Karen S. Brown
-Aging and Dementia Web Resources, Washington Univ
-Medical Matrix - Geriatrics

Of course, using our link checker, the links on our own pages have
superlative connection rates, generally above 98%.

The URL for the Hardin Meta Directory Geriatrics page is -
http://www.arcade.uiowa.edu/hardin-www/md-ger.html

Please check it out !

Please post this message to appropriate listservs.

If you would like to receive e-mail notices for all Hardin MD updates (1-2
messages per wk), please e-mail me directly at rumsey at blue.weeg.uiowa.edu.
DO NOT REPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS MESSAGE.

Eric Rumsey, Hardin Library for the Health Sciences
University of Iowa, Iowa City IA 52242
<eric-rumsey at uiowa.edu>
319-335-9875 (voice), 319-335-9897 (fax)
Hardin Meta Directory of Internet Health Sources
http://www.arcade.uiowa.edu/hardin-www/md.html
Reviewed in Consumer Reports, Feb 1997, p 29