leaf senescence

John Skillman jbs11 at psu.edu
Thu Nov 13 16:38:53 EST 1997

I am interested in the mechanism of senescence in leaves of plants and the more general question of
how senescence in clonal organisms compares to that of unitary (non-clonal) organisms.  Here is a
question I put to the photosynthesis newsgroup.  Perhaps the followers of this group will also have
some thoughts on this...