Pikamilone

Tom Matthews tmatth at netcom.ca
Tue Sep 30 21:58:21 EST 1997

Steven Evanson wrote:

> I noticed you Internet exchange on Pikamilone from Nov. 96'.  Recently, a
> friend gave me a packet of small white tablets labeled Pikamilone, 50mg.
> Pikamilone is supposedly a clever combination of GABA and niacinamide
> originating in Eastern Europe. I've tried a similar Twin Labs mix but the
> Pikamilone produces far stronger and definitive effects from far lower
> doses.  It seems to slow the rate of thinking processes without producing
> any physical side-effects or drug like sensations.  I've intense mental
> activity and I found the effects most pleasant after a day of mental
> work.

> Do you have any more information on it now?  Do you know where it might
> be purchased?  I'd appreciate anything you have.

Picamilon was described in detail in the July issue of Life Extension
magazine.
I may be a good alternative to GHB as a sleep aid and deep sleep, GH
releaser.

It is available through their supplier of unapproved offshore products:
Libertarian Solutions and may be ordered by phoning 800-747-0149. The
volume price is $224 for 480 50mg tabs with a 25% discount if you are a
member of the Life Extension Foundation.

--Tom
Tom Matthews

All personal comments do not represent the views of anyone from:
The LIFE EXTENSION FOUNDATION - http://www.lef.org - 800-841-5433
A non-profit membership organization dedicated to the extension of the
healthy human lifespan through ground breaking research, innovative
ideas and practical methods.