Introduction

Tammy Schoeneweis tammy at itsnet.com
Wed Apr 29 15:33:08 EST 1998

We’d like to introduce ourselves and invite you to stop into our Web site
at:
http://robbinsmgmt.com/

In 1991 Robbins' Management Company began writing operating manuals and
developing systems to standardize programs for our own retirement
communities. Our focal concern is creating systems that enhance the lives of
those residents within Assisted Living communities.

We are offering these published manuals on our Web site, along with
information concerning our Utah based retirement communities. We feel that
every facility can operate programs of excellence; making optimal living
conditions available to those seeking residence or currently residing in
Assisted Living or Retirement Communities.

Thank you for your time and interest, and please feel free to contact us at
robmanco at itsnet.com