"PRIMORDIA" A NEW DRUG FOR CELL AGING FROM GERON?!

ufotruth at ix.netcom.com ufotruth at ix.netcom.com
Sat Dec 19 03:44:43 EST 1998

Everyone,

I found the following in the US Trademark Office database. What we now
know for certain is that GERON has recieved a trademark for something,
perhaps a drug of some kind, called "PRIMORDIA". This kind of
information, which could possibly not mean anything at all
significant, sure does get me excited. Does anyone have any idea what
this "thing" called "PRIMORDIA" might be?

Best Regards,
William

Here is the information:

http://trademarks.uspto.gov/cgi-bin/ifetch4?ENG+ALL+3+931595+0+1+197150+F+1+2+1+MS%2fprimordia

Word Mark PRIMORDIA

Owner Name (APPLICANT) GERON CORPORATION

Owner Address230 CONSTITUTION DRIVE MENLO PARK CALIFORNIA 94025
CORPORATION DELAWARE

Attorney of Record ADAM C STRIEGEL

Serial Number75-355162

Filing Date09/11/1997

Section 1(B) indicator SECTION 1 (B)

Mark Drawing Code(1) TYPED DRAWING

Register PRINCIPAL

Type of MarkTRADEMARK
International Class 005

Goods and Services

pharmaceutical preparations for the treatment of diseases associated
with cell aging; pharmaceutical preparations for use in cell and gene
therapy; diagnostic preparations for clinical or medical laboratory
use