"PRIMORDIA" A NEW DRUG FOR CELL AGING FROM GERON?!

ufotruth at ix.netcom.com ufotruth at ix.netcom.com
Sun Dec 20 05:13:31 EST 1998

>Probably a type of soup.

In a way, you are correct. You see "theoretically" it could just be a
type of soup, dishwashing liquid, or dog food. But it seems to me that
there is also a good chance it is some kind of "substance",
"compound", or "drug", that has "something" to do with cellular aging,
for which obviously GERON has recieved a trademark.

>Or it could be green algae (packeged pond scum)

Again, theoretically, that could be a possibility. But I really hope
it is one of the following, even though it probably is not:

1) A telomerase inducer which would cause the telomerase gene already
present in cells to express itself and create telomerase.

2) A kind of viral vector that could implant the telomerase gene into
the majority of cells in an organism.

---

I am really looking foward to finding out what "PRIMORDIA" really is!
Anyone have any information?

Best Regards,
William