"PRIMORDIA" A NEW DRUG FOR CELL AGING FROM GERON?!

ufotruth at ix.netcom.com ufotruth at ix.netcom.com
Sun Dec 20 23:38:30 EST 1998

>Hi William:

Hello! :-)

>I am afraid you are talking above Tim Reynolds' head.

Well, it does appear that way. But then again, he might truthfully
believe that GERON is going into the soup business. Perhaps if they
did discover a safe and effective telomerase inducer, they could add
it into various kinds of soup, just kidding.

>You see the good "professor" cannot even spell, let alone
>understand what you are saying.  :)

Well, I am not a great speller myself so I cannot say anything against
him on that. Seriously though, Tim, you may be correct and "PIRMORDIA"
might be something that has nothing to do with anti-aging, but then
again, it is at least "possible" it might be something amazing.

Take care and have a great day Olaf.

Best Regards,
William