Colleges that have aging research programs

tan at ack.net tan at ack.net
Thu Dec 24 10:58:50 EST 1998

Hi, I am a junior college student who is worrying about my future.  I
would like to know if anyone here knows which colleges here in the USA
do research into the biology of aging.  I have looked around a lot on
the web, and I have found that a lot of colleges do have "aging"
departments, but it is usually just sociological, economical, policy
type stuff.  I am interested in doing biology research.  Are there any
undergraduate schools which  have programs in research in the  biology
of aging?  Thanks,

Pascal

oh btw this e-mail is fake i hate  spam.