New DNA Technologies mmunzer at DNA-DIAGNOSTICS.COM
Tue Jan 13 10:07:39 EST 1998

Thank you all for your overwhelmingly positive response to our =
announcement of new DNA Diagnostics technologies. Due to the volume of =
inquiries, we have compiled a series of FAQ, to respond to the majority =
of your questions. We have posted them on our CyGene web site along with =
several letters of opinion from professionals who have reviewed the TPA =
and RFTA patent documents. RFTA opinion letters will be posted on our =
AGENDA site shortly.

We will respond to all other inquiries as soon as possible.

Martin Munzer=20
a.k.a. Advanced Genetic Diagnostic Associates=20
Confirming "Heirlines" Through State of the Art DNA Analysis