INtracellular antibodies?

Mr. G. Morley gmorley at
Tue Jun 30 11:04:16 EST 1998

Hello all, this question may seem a bit strange, but does anyone
out there know or have heard of any ways of allowing antibodies to
pass across the extracellular membrane and be active in the intracellular
environment? Would miscelles or liposomes function as carriers
to do this? I heard rumours that someone managed to get an antibody
across the cell surface in vitro but I was thinking more in
terms of in vivo (in a whole animal) without totaly destroying
the cell in the process. Any ideas or speculation would be

			Gary Morley.
gmorley at