Valid questionaires

Michael Hogan Michael.Hogan at UCG.IE
Fri Mar 6 14:43:04 EST 1998

Hello everybody,
If anyone has any advice or information on valid questionaires for
the assesssing the following, I would be very grateful.
1) Self assessed health
2) Self assessed exposure to environmental risk factors
I am interested in designing a study which examines factors which
lead to response bias in exposure assessment.  Potential factors
include perceived health,  media exposure, locus of control, and
lifestyle.
If anyone is aware of current research in this field, or can
recommend anyone to contact, that would be fabulous.
Thank you.  Mike Hogan (research fellow, UCG, Ireland)