Please Save a Life with a Click

prize_station at HOTMAIL.COM prize_station at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun May 31 22:38:21 EST 1998

<P><FONT FACE = "Times New Roman" COLOR = "#000000" SIZE = "4">Hello everybody,
<P>               My name is Lea I am 13 years old and I have a medical problem. My surgery is scheduled for December 1998. However, my family does not have the money for the operation. A local company in our area has sponsered my web page for the amount of hits we get on this page. Please go to it once at <FONT FACE = "Times New Roman" COLOR = "#0000FF" SIZE = "4"><U></U> thats all you have to do..... juct visit this link... Please help and forward this to all your friends. Thank you for your help
<P>                                             Lea Lansing