Telomeric Theory of Aging

Excelife excelife at
Sat Nov 7 11:29:37 EST 1998

My article on the Telomeric Theory of aging is finally completed.

It can be read in its entirety on Lifeline Laboratories' web pages at:

This version includes the references which were not included in most of my
original posts of the various sections of the article.  It has also been
slightly revised and edited based on the responses I received from readers of
the newsgroups.  I thank those of you who who helped me in these revisions!

I am willing to re-post the completed article to the newsgroups but will do
so only if there is some interest from the readers in the groups.

Thomas Mahoney, Pres.
Lifeline Laboratories, Inc.