Telomeric Theory - Related Reseach - Mitochondria

Tom Matthews tmatth at netcom.ca
Fri Oct 2 18:28:31 EST 1998

Aubrey de Grey wrote:

> Bruce Ames's lab has done really useful stuff on this topic recently,
> which you in fact posted here a month or so ago.

That doesn't means that I either fully understood it or have it
intregated yet, though. :-)

About prooxidants and antioxidants:

> So in short answer to your question: best is to learn the chemistry and
> take no notice of the terminology!

Very good. There is nothing new to that. Classifications nearly always
serve mainly to obscure the all important details.

Thanks again for your explanations.

--Tom
Tom Matthews

The LIFE EXTENSION FOUNDATION - http://www.lef.org - 800-544-4440