Telomeric Theory - Related Reseach - Mitochondria

Tom Matthews tmatth at
Fri Oct 2 18:28:31 EST 1998

Aubrey de Grey wrote:

> Bruce Ames's lab has done really useful stuff on this topic recently,
> which you in fact posted here a month or so ago.

That doesn't means that I either fully understood it or have it
intregated yet, though. :-)

About prooxidants and antioxidants:

> So in short answer to your question: best is to learn the chemistry and
> take no notice of the terminology!

Very good. There is nothing new to that. Classifications nearly always
serve mainly to obscure the all important details.

Thanks again for your explanations.

Tom Matthews
innovative ideas and practical methods.