Major Criticisms of The Telomeric Theory

Tom Matthews tmatth at
Sat Sep 12 19:22:29 EST 1998

James wrote:
> Excelife wrote:

> > Cells cannot survive without maintaining telomeric length but they can't
> > survive without cell walls either so this may not relate to aging.
> Tom - I can't believe you said that!  Are you feeling OK???  Seriously though,
> this is just the king of critical thinking that many people would benefit from,
> and I applaud you making a very valid analogy here.

Playing "Devil's advocate" with yourself is one the healthiest things
one can do.

I too applaud Tom for accepting our criticisms of his one-sided
presentations and attempting to correct them.

Tom Matthews
innovative ideas and practical methods.