JOBOP Computational Chemist

sis at candseek.com sis at candseek.com
Thu Sep 17 14:39:07 EST 1998

Since your address was linked to a
combinatorial chemistry related web  site, I
thought you might be able to help me out.

I am looking for a Scientist to work in close
collaboration with  scientists in Medicinal
Chemistry and Biological Sciences  Departments,
applying computational chemistry techniques and
combinatorial library design methods to drug
design and discovery.

The candidate will possess a Ph.D. in Chemistry
or Biochemistry with  relevant experience in
computational chemistry, biochemistry,
principles of drug design, x-ray
crystallography techniques, QSAR, and
medicinal chemistry.  Previous experience with
library design and  development of methodology
for library design.  Expertise in the use of
the UNIX operating system and programming
languages used in the  UNIX environment would
be required.

I represent a leading pharmaceutical firm with
research facilities in  North Carolina, where
the position is located, and can provide
excellent  benefits (health insurance, dental,
and vision plan, paid vacation and  more). A
high impact, high profile position with
excellent opportunity  for advancement.

If you know anyone that might be interested,
please forward this email  to them or contact
me:
Sam Strong
Voice:609-584-8733 Ext. 218
Fax: 609-584-9575