Telomeric Theory - Growth Factors

Tom Matthews tmatth at netcom.ca
Tue Sep 29 14:03:13 EST 1998

andrewmason at my-dejanews.com wrote:

> Given the heated discussions between proponents of CR and those supporting the
> telomere theory of aging in this newsgroup,

Just so its clear, I am *not* a great proponent of CR. What I *am* is a
proponent of fair, logical and objective evaluations, hopefully leading
to "truth". And, yes, about *that* I am prepared to become "heated" when
necessary.

--Tom
Tom Matthews

The LIFE EXTENSION FOUNDATION - http://www.lef.org - 800-544-4440