CR and rate of maturation

Tom Matthews tmatth at netcom.ca
Tue Sep 29 14:31:39 EST 1998

Aubrey de Grey wrote:

> If we
> accept the evolutionary link between the rate of maturation and the
> rate of aging,

For 10 years now, since I first got the idea, I have been wishing for
someone to do an epidemological study to see if there is a correlation
between age of menarche (the clearest sexual maturity indication) and
lifespan, with appropriate control of other factors.

--Tom
Tom Matthews

The LIFE EXTENSION FOUNDATION - http://www.lef.org - 800-544-4440
innovative ideas and practical methods.