PDF files

Dr. Philippe Silar silar at igmors.u-psud.fr
Wed Aug 18 04:20:49 EST 1999

I am looking for PDF files of the following articles that have been
written by my collaborators and /or myself.

*C Jamet-Vierny, V Contamine, J Boulay, D Zickler, and M Picard.
Mutations in genes encoding the mitochondrial outer membrane proteins
Tom70 and Mdm10 of Podospora anserina modify the spectrum of
mitochondrial DNA rearrangements associated with cellular death. Mol.
Cell. Biol. 1997 17: 6359-6366.

*What Triggers Senescence in Podospora anserina?
Corinne Jamet-Vierny, Michèle Rossignol, Vicki Haedens, Philippe Silar
Fung. Genet. Biol., Vol 27 N°1 p26-35

Thanks to anyone who can send them to me.
P. Silar