How do I get involved with aging research?

Justin Jones justinj at leland.Stanford.EDU
Tue Jul 6 05:09:43 EST 1999

I've just graduated in biology from Stanford and I was wondering if anyone
out there might have advice on how I could get involved with aging
research. I have minimal lab experience, strong theoretical background,
and will be living in the SF bay area (Mountain View) next year. I've
looked into job openings at Geron, is there anyone else working with
telomerase? Any tips would be greatly appreciated; people I should talk
to, skills I should learn, etc.

Thanks

Justin Jones