The Mitochondrial Free Radical Theory of Aging

Martin E. Lewitt lewitt at swcp.com
Wed Nov 3 04:06:15 EST 1999

In article <iqST3.187109$5r2.417323 at tor-nn1.netcom.ca>,
David Lloyd-Jones <icomm5 at netcom.ca> wrote:
>Aubrey,
>
>Heartiest congratulations on publication of your book.
>
>Still I think you ought to angrily ask your publisher for an explanation:
>how in the hell does a 212 page book come to cost $89.00?

And how much of it do you get?  Electronic book publishing companies
that allow downloading of PDF files at $2.95 or$3.95 per at 50 cents
overhead, claim they give the authors more with each download than
their share from a $24.00 hardback.  Maybe if you published with
$10.00 or $12.00 downloads you would tap a larger potential market
for technical volumes like this.   -- however, congrats, Martin

--
Personal, not work info:         Martin E. Lewitt             My opinions are
Domain: lewitt at swcp.com          P.O. Box 729                 my own, not my