For Serious Marketers ONLY!

trinidaddy at DMCI.NET trinidaddy at DMCI.NET
Mon Nov 22 09:13:16 EST 1999

Direct Email Marketing
Are you making more money that ever?
Are You getting all the sales that you want?
Is your inbox filled with fresh orders every day?

If you answered YES to all of the above questions,
then you probably don't need our services.

However, If you answered No to ANY of them,
then try these questions:

Do You:
Want a Bulk Mailing Service that delivers?
Want access to the best e-mail lists available,
at a price you can afford?
Want the best Software?
How about relays?

If you answered YES to ANY of the above questions:

BabyJane.... IS YOUR COMPLETE ANSWER!

We have Contract Mailing, and Fresh NEW Lists,
that have been cleaned and verified.
These lists get 90% plus deliverables.
Software, relays, ETC
For more info, Call 954 567-8552,