about the Nature article

private private at private.com
Wed Nov 24 02:36:30 EST 1999

I was just wondering how long it took people here to finish the Nature
article.  I am still in junior college, so I'm not an expert, just
like to read this type of stuff.  I'm wondering how much easier it
gets for someone who has finished college.  The type of sentence
structured used in all of these biology articles almost seems designed
to confuse me.  Some of the concepts are like seven words right next
to each other that should all be joined together by hyphens into one
super word
(I mean like:
xyz-induced-controlling-coadaptor-repressor-gene-modulating-protein)
That's just a joke, but you get my drift?