You're invited to a fishing trip...

Mike at Mike at
Wed Apr 26 00:37:29 EST 2000

     Do you enjoy great fishing and serious fun?  We're happy to offer you
a free day of Fly-in fishing in Beautiful Ontario Canada!  This offer is only good for a limited time, and you need to act quickly to take advantage of it!
     Enjoy a free day of some of the world's best fishing at a pristine lake in Canada.  There are certain conditions, but very few limitations.  To read more, <a href="">Click Here</a> to go to and get the details.  There's a form provided for you to inquire about this great offer!  Summer is almost here, so act fast to get your free day of fishing in the Canadian wilderness!

 If you cannot reach the server for any reason, please

 Fill it out, and fax it to: (801) 838-6321

BEST TIME TO CALL______________________

    This is a great offer, and it is no gimmick.  We do, however, respect your online privacy.  If you do not want to receive any more information on this product, please reply to this message and put the word REMOVE in the subject.
  Remember to put the word REMOVE in the SUBJECT of the letter, and your address will be added to our remove list.  Thank you for your time.