You're invited to a fishing trip...

Mike at server3.safepages.com Mike at server3.safepages.com
Wed Apr 26 00:37:29 EST 2000

     Do you enjoy great fishing and serious fun?  We're happy to offer you
a free day of Fly-in fishing in Beautiful Ontario Canada!  This offer is only good for a limited time, and you need to act quickly to take advantage of it!
     Enjoy a free day of some of the world's best fishing at a pristine lake in Canada.  There are certain conditions, but very few limitations.  To read more, <a href="http://www.angelfire.com/ab3/cozylake/index.html">Click Here</a> to go to http://www.angelfire.com/ab3/cozylake/index.html and get the details.  There's a form provided for you to inquire about this great offer!  Summer is almost here, so act fast to get your free day of fishing in the Canadian wilderness!

 If you cannot reach the server for any reason, please