Deadline extended: PA and Sport for the Elderly Questionnaire

Michael Brach Michael.Brach at uni-bonn.de
Thu Aug 17 16:23:56 EST 2000

Dear Madam, dear Sir,
dear colleagues,

experts from many countries have taken the time to fill our
questionnaire - thank you very much! There were even many additional
comments and separate email proposals on our project.

Unfortunately, our web site was not available for some days due to a
configuration error. Additionally, the introduction letter was send in
summer vacation season.
Therefore, the deadline is extended to
		August 31st, 2000.

You are invited to visit our questionnaire site at
http://www1.prosite.de/ech0.de/sportinstitut/start.html

Additionally, it is welcome if you forward this message to other
interested persons - especially if you did this with the first
introductory letter.

If you cannot load the questionnaire form completely due to internet
traffic, please drop a line. You will be sent the form (some 120k) by
email.

Yours sincerely,

Dr. Heinz Mechling

P.S.: You have received this e-mail because I believe you have a
professional interest in Aging and Physical Activity. If you have
received this message in error or you no longer wish to receive
information about Aging and Physical Activity simply reply to this
message and type "remove" in the subject box. We will remove your name
from the mailing list.

If you have already received a copy of this message it is because your
name appears on several mailing lists, please forgive us for bothering
you more than once.

Prof. Dr. Heinz Mechling and Michael Brach
Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universitaet Bonn
Institut fuer Sportwissenschaft und Sport
Nachtigallenweg 86
53127 Bonn
GERMANY
Tel. +49-228-91018-0