It's true! You really can grow biologically younger.

David Wright wright at nospam.clam.UUCP
Tue Dec 5 17:05:42 EST 2000

In article <t2qlmq972e06c8 at>,
Monicamoo <monica at> wrote:
>Hi.  I wish to share a remarkable discovery of mine with anyone who is

By an extraordinary non-coincidence, is owned by the
same people who own the web site to which "Monicamoo" is referring

Your for less spam,

  -- David Wright :: wright at :: Not a Spokesman for Anyone
                  were standing on my shoulders."