Clock Methylase

Aaron Clarke aaron.clarke at
Tue Jan 11 23:10:41 EST 2000

Dear Readers,
            my name is Aaron Clarke and I'm an
undergraduate at James Cook University in
Townsville,Australia. I was just wondering has anyone been
able to use mathematics to calculate the lifespan of an
organism based on its genomic library?

Due to the fact that I've developed a theory of ageing
based on the theory proposed in 1975 "Clock Methylase" and
it can work out the longevity of an organism as stated in
the above paragraph.

    Aaron Clarke

* Sent from RemarQ The Internet's Discussion Network *