New book on human longevity

Leonid A. Gavrilov lagavril at
Wed Nov 22 23:39:58 EST 2000

Dear Colleagues,

I would like to inform you about new book on human longevity that may be
interesting for the members of this discussion group:

Sex and Longevity: Sexuality, Gender, Reproduction, Parenthood
/J.-M. Robine, T.B.L. Kirkwood, M. Allard (eds.)
Springer-Verlag, Berlin, Heidelberg 2000, 142pp., ISBN: 3-540-67740-2

More information about this book is available at Springer web page:

Dr. Leonid A. Gavrilov
Center on Aging
NORC/University of Chicago
1155 East 60th Street
Chicago, IL 60637-2745
Fax: (773) 256-6313
Phone: (773) 256-6359
P.S.: Information about my research work is available at: "Author: 'Gavrilov LA'" "Search PubMed for 'Gavrilov LA'"  "Author: 'Gavrilov'"
Biographical Sketch is available upon the request