Situation of Physical Activity and Sport for the Elderly (50+)

Michael Brach Michael.Brach at uni-bonn.de
Mon Oct 16 00:37:08 EST 2000

Dear Madam, dear Sir,
dear colleagues,

we want to thank all participants in our inquiry. There were many
further research and services in the field of PA and sports for the
elderly.

In the meantime, most of the analysis is done. We hope soon be able to
present the results.

Yours sincerely,

Dr. Heinz Mechling

P.S.: You have received this e-mail because I believe you have a
professional interest in Aging and Physical Activity. If you have
received this message in error or you no longer wish to receive
information about Aging and Physical Activity simply reply to this
message and type "remove" in the subject box. We will remove your name
from the mailing list.

If you have already received a copy of this message it is because your
name appears on several mailing lists, please forgive us for bothering
you more than once.

Prof. Dr. Heinz Mechling and Michael Brach
Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universitaet Bonn
Institut fuer Sportwissenschaft und Sport
Nachtigallenweg 86
53127 Bonn
GERMANY
Tel. +49-228-91018-0