extrachromosomal DNA circles

Randall Parker rgparker at west.net
Tue Apr 24 17:24:50 EST 2001

Luval,

Are these circles found in post-mitotic cell types? Remember, if telomeres
shorten as a result of cell division and then the parts removed are what
cause the formation of these circles then you wouldn't expect to find them in
nerve or muscle or other post-mitotic tissue.

On Mon, 09 Apr 2001 23:03:30 -0400 esteemed Iuval clejan did'st hold forth
thusly: