Find Out Your Hormone Levels w/o Leaving Home!

Dr. John H. Maher drjmaher at
Sun Feb 11 08:12:34 EST 2001

Find Out Your Hormone Levels w/o Leaving Home!

Find out what your hormone levels are-- without leaving your home or

If you have experienced body fat gain, fatigue, poor sleep quality,
decreased libido, wrinkling and drying of the skin, reduced motivation
or any other signs or symptoms of aging, it could be because your body
is not producing the optimal level(s) of one or more hormones. Optimized
hormone levels can diminish and delay the signs and symptoms associated
with the aging process.

And don't forget we have tests to measure your rate of bone loss too

If you would like to learn more about measuring your hormone levels
without leaving your home or office please email me at
homehormonetesting4u at

mailto:homehormonetesting4u at

Come and grow young with us!

Vitally yours,

Dr. John H. Maher, A.B.A.A.H.P.
Editor, "Longevity News"
Lri-subscribe at
"Your FREE Anti-Aging Home Study Course On-Line!"