Collaboration opportunity in Cancer Research

Debiopharm noe at debio.com
Mon Jun 4 12:48:17 EST 2001

Some time ago we sent you a message proposing a collaboration opportunity. Maybe, for technical reasons you did'nt receive it properly. Therefore we take the freedom to mail it again hereafter.

Dear Dr.,

Your name caught our attention during a search for new partnerships in your country.
We, Debiopharm, would like to establish contact with you and ask you to participate in our communication network.
Continuously looking for new products we are interested in partnering the development of innovative therapies/drugs in oncology and other indications and would like to make you aware of this possibility.

WHO WE ARE
Debiopharm is a Swiss  pharmaceutical company with a successful drug development experience.
Debiopharm has a high level of in-house expertise in all fields of drug development such as pharmacology, toxicology, drug formulation, regulatory affairs and clinical trials. We also have a widespread international network of experts who can speed up drug development, manufacturing, as well as marketing and commercialization.

Visit our Web site : http://www.debio.com

OUR MISSION
We see ourselves as partners for converting original discoveries into pharmaceutical products that address unmet medical needs of mankind.

PARTNERING WITH US
Our basic business model is to partner with inventors and to assume the entire responsibility for their development including all the financial aspects. Revenues derived from the successful commercialization of new drugs are shared between Debiopharm and the inventor.

CONTACT US
We would be very pleased to hear from you about your most recent research and plans for the future. Should these fit into our strategic portfolio, we would appreciate discussing them further with you, either in your country or by inviting you to Switzerland. If you have a product or new technology and are looking for  a partner, contact us.

mailto:noe at debio.com

If this proposition does not apply to your work and projects, we would be very pleased if you could forward this message to colleagues who may find a potential partnership of interest.

Thank you in advance for your interest and collaboration.

Randall N. Gatz, Ph.D.
Head of New Opportunities

Debiopharm SA
17, Rue des Terreaux