GTBD Proudly Presents...the Travel ISP! (Your weekly GTBD mailing)

specialty_travel at quickleads.com specialty_travel at quickleads.com
Sun May 20 14:27:34 EST 2001

Special Offer for our opt-in recipients...

Check out our Internet Hosting Specials for the Travel & Leisure industry...
Take your Web presence from UNSURE to SECURE with the Travel ISP!

Click the quicklink below!

http://www.travelisp.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Email Our Marketing Director:  jen at leadblaster.com

Call or Write to the Staff:
LeadBlaster Marketing Group Inc.
5503 Green Valley Dr. Suite 200
Bloomington MN 55437
In the US call 1 800 GET FREE (438-3733)
International call 1 952 831 9194

For Tech Support email  GTBD-marketing at gtbd.com

               Just Ask Yourself Where In The World Would You Like To be? Bon voyage!
To be removed from our mailing list, reply with "remove" and include your "original email adddress/addresses" in the subject heading. We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience, if any, caused.

---