Neways - Amazing Nutrition and Carcinogen-Free

www.ineways.com/naturescience/ neways.distributor at ntlworld.com
Fri Oct 26 19:57:21 EST 2001

Neways is more than just a company: it is a mission. A mission to expose
harmful ingredients in our everyday products. A mission to produce new
products that have no harmful ingredients.

Consider your buying habits. Are you doing damage to yourself by using some
of the products you have bought? Consider trying some of the Neways products
because not only are they safe, they are also powerful and effective.

Heard of Maximol Solutions? Get the trace minerals our modern food lacks.
Or Noni Juice (97% pure Hawaiian Noni juice!)

Neways Independent Distributor
see  http://www.ineways.com/naturescience/ or email
neways.distributor at ntlworld.com